How to download Telegram GIFs using Tubidy? GIFs become good media to share something funny like memes. A lot of people also use GIFs in their chats now. If you find interesting GIFs and you want to download them using Tubidy. Have you ever heard of Tubidy? If you haven’t, keep reading to find out more about this platform, including why is Tubidy not available in my country.
What is Tubidy?
Tubidy is one popular online streaming platform. With Tubidy, you can listen to your favourite songs anytime and anywhere for free. It has a quite complete songs library so that you will always likely find songs that you want to listen to. Besides listening to music, you can also use Tubidy to download songs from third-party platforms, such as YouTube and TikTok.
Tubidy also provides various file formats that you can choose one to save the file you have downloaded. Those file formats include MP3, MP4, and 3GP. Tubidy is also packed with many features, such as song search and complete information. You can access this platform through its official website or you can download the app on App Store and Play Store.
Download Telegram GIFs with Tubidy
The following are the steps to download Telegram GIFs using Tubidy.
- Open Telegram on your smartphone. Then, tap the conversation with the GIF you want to download.
- Scroll down the conversation until you find the GIF you want to download.
- Tap the 3-dots icon on the top right corner of the GIF.
- Select share and choose Tubidy. Make sure you have already installed the Tubidy app in your smartphone.
- You will now be directed to the Tubidy app. You just need to click the download button and choose which file format you want to save the GIF in.
- Wait until the download process completes and you are done.
How to Save Telegram GIFs Directly from the App
You can save GIFs on Telegram directly from the app itself. Here are the steps.
- Open Telegram on your smartphone. Find the conversation with the GIF that you want to save.
- Once you have found the GIF, tap the 3-dots icon on the top right corner of the GIF.
- Tap Save to GIFs, and now it is saved to your GIFs folder in Telegram.
- If you want to use the GIF in conversation, tap the emoji icon at the bottom left corner of the screen, tap GIF, and choose the GIF.
That is how to download Telegram GIFs using Tubidy.